1. internet goes out daily. constantly resetting my modem.
2. they keep raising prices but when I call to try to lower my price they say I am on a contract and can't - but they can raise the contract price
3. They just changed email - all of my screens are only on the left side of the page. I have tried different browsers, and logged in from different locations. definitely it is mediacom reformatted the screens so you can barely read them.
4. if you use the coupon in your bill for a pay-per-view - the credit never shows up on your bill. you have to call at least two months in a row to get the credit
5. They used to have great customer service. A few years ago it changed. Most of the people are rude and condescending.
6. the email server is constantly slow and you have to cancel to get out. it just twirls and twirls.
7. when you sort by sender or topic in email, you can only view one page. there is no capability to go to the next page.
This is just a start.
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "most of the above" of mediacom internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $900. Mediacom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.