2.2
Coverage Area

Mediacom... Pros: Fast speeds Easy to cancel service Cons: Service outages (always out) Package data overages Slow technical support I had Mediacom for about 11 months and the last two months, it seemed like the internet was offline, more than on.

My wife and I sometimes work from home and it was impossible to get anything done. We tried calling tech support and their only solution was to send a tech (3-5 days) or unplug/plug-in the router. Also, their plans are a lot like your cell phone data plans, with limits and overage charges!

The only positive thing I can say about Mediacom, is that their speeds were fast. We never buffered when we tried to watch movies or videos.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of internet service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mediacom internet service. Mediacom needs to "canceled service" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments