Excelsior Springs,Missouri

upgraded to their tivo and so called highspeed internet thursday. Had nothing but problems ever since.

*** dialup was faster than this so called highspeed internet. And the TiVo, yeah. Had it in three rooms, key word being had. Two of the boxes died and flat out refuse to work.

Can only get the local channels and three home shopping network channels on the main TiVo box.

Keep getting the run around from their tech support, and keep being rescheduled for a tech to come out and fix the damned problem. It is a damned headache being charged for a service and not being able to use the full service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Reason of review: all of the above.

I didn't like: Unable to resolve problem, No one resolves problem, How poor customer service is, Issue was not resolved, No one resolves the problem.

Comments

Excelsior Springs, Missouri, United States #1254239

Some for me I finally got the dvr back but the Internet sucks

MediacomSupport

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with you Cable TV and Internet services. We definitely want to work towards a resolution for you as this is not the level of service we wish to provide.

Could you send us an email with a brief description of the problem so we can begin investigating? You can reach us at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com.

Mediacom Social Media Relations