Victoria, Minnesota

Mediacom, you people are crazy!

My internet was installed over 4 months ago.

I have called at least 25 times to get this big dumb ugly orange cable buried! It is all over my yard on all sides of my house.

Every single time I call the story is different, the guarantee is different, the protocols are different, and what happened the last time I called is not what they said.

You are insane! I call every week and cannot believe it... I can't even think of any words in the English language that would fully express the FAIL you have going on in customer service.

Ha ha ha! Please, put me in an asylum.

Review about: Mediacom Internet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

bennyleon
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1016111

well they left cable unburied and now it's broken and 2 weeks to come fix it still waiting 2 more days will be 2 weeks

Mediacom - Review about Internet Service Mediacom "Mediacom is the only internet provider in our area. Our internet service goes out constantly. The customer service representatives are incompetent and rude. The technicians also are never able to..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Buying Mediacom Cable Online Mediacom "I am writing this to share my experience of buying cable TV subscription through a website {https://mediacombundledeals.com/}. The sales staff was very pleasant and the overall experience was extremely satisfying...." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more