Victoria, Minnesota

Mediacom, you people are crazy!

My internet was installed over 4 months ago.

I have called at least 25 times to get this big dumb ugly orange cable buried! It is all over my yard on all sides of my house.

Every single time I call the story is different, the guarantee is different, the protocols are different, and what happened the last time I called is not what they said.

You are insane! I call every week and cannot believe it... I can't even think of any words in the English language that would fully express the FAIL you have going on in customer service.

Ha ha ha! Please, put me in an asylum.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mediacom internet. Mediacom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

bennyleon
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1016111

well they left cable unburied and now it's broken and 2 weeks to come fix it still waiting 2 more days will be 2 weeks

Mediacom - Bundle Review from Cranford, New Jersey Mediacom "OK let's start with the whole ordering over the phone scam I guess the sales people that I spoke with apparently was selling some other cable because the junk..." Read more Att - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account Att "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Criminal charges against Mediacom? Mediacom "L2Networks (“L2N“) is pursuing criminal charges against Mediacom Communications Corporation and at least one of its call-center employees (Gionna Morrow) as the Georgia-based company is alleging that there were acts..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more Boxycharm - Crazy and they lie Boxycharm "Boxycharm posted 2 underage kids on BoxyCharm made up to look like adults and I made the statement that we were tired of seeing over made up and underage kids..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more