Victoria, Minnesota

Mediacom, you people are crazy!

My internet was installed over 4 months ago.

I have called at least 25 times to get this big dumb ugly orange cable buried! It is all over my yard on all sides of my house.

Every single time I call the story is different, the guarantee is different, the protocols are different, and what happened the last time I called is not what they said.

You are insane! I call every week and cannot believe it... I can't even think of any words in the English language that would fully express the FAIL you have going on in customer service.

Ha ha ha! Please, put me in an asylum.

Review about: Mediacom Internet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

bennyleon
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1016111

well they left cable unburied and now it's broken and 2 weeks to come fix it still waiting 2 more days will be 2 weeks

My not-so-fun and fruitless Friday with Mediacom Mediacom "I'm the Editor of Computer Magazine (ComputerMagazine.com), and live in Springfield, Missouri. Yesterday I had the misfortune of having Mediacom come to "upgrade" me to their "XTreme" service. Here's a..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2017 Montana HC Keystone Rv "On top of all the other problems we have had with this new, 6 mo old Montana HC, the kitchen sink has almost no water pressure to it at all...." Read more