MediaCom sales personnel prey on the elderly population. They entered my 90 yr old parents house and persuaded them to switch phone service to Mediacom without explaining differences in program or advising them to discuss with family before making change. My parents now have no phone service.

Company got contract signiture and then took 5 weeks to install service. Calls to company were not returned. In the meantime a late payment penalty was charged by there original service provider.

Thank you MediaCom. I cannot use language I want to want to discuss your value to society.

Anyone who preys defenseless elderly people are worthless ***. Everyone ... please review BBB Store Rating you are conferring with before signing a contract. You will find many an have F rating.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of phone service. Mediacom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments

That's cool. As mediacom doesn't have phone service in Sparta to sell anyway.

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #962428

Hello,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you're parents are experiencing with their phone service and the installation process as a whole.

We definitely want to get this resolved for you and assist you towards a resolution! If you'd like assistance please send us an email with your phone or account number to socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com so we can dig into this issue.

MediacomSupport
to Anonymous Des Moines, Iowa, United States #962433

MediacomSupport

Hello,

We are more than happy to have an agent contact your grandparents to make sure they full understand there services and rates. They can also discuss any packages or promotional rates that they qualify for.

Feel free to send us an email at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com with your account information and a brief description of your issue or question. You can also contact us on our support forums http://www.mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport.

Thanks,