Have had many problems over and over again to call and get a lady on the phone who seemed to be annoyed by me? Are you serious?

She practically hung up on me and acted as though my problem was ridiculous. I've missed many of my shows because the Dvr system in both rooms that would not work after having some tech guy come 3 times. Also they had done many troubleshooting over the phone witch never worked ever! I'm sick of the terrible systems they give me and the attitude I get when I make a complaint.

It's sad that I cannot have direct tv because of the trees in my yard.

I was never treated like that by direct tv and never given attitude like that before when it is your systems that are at fault. Extremely upset and displeased!

Comments

West Des Moines, Iowa, United States #862166

Mediacom internet is a constant struggle for me. It comes and goes and very slow all the time.

Had many calls, but it seems they can't improve their services. I requested another modem and sent me a package to return my existing modem, but they have not sent me a new one after one and half month.

Unfortunately, in Des Moines the consumers do not have another choice other than Centurylink. They both are evils!