The service provided to me by Mediacom is appalling.

I have waited over 1 year and 3 months for it to remedy a fault in its cable connection at my property. After numerous excuses and no shows you would think I would be smart enough to walk away from Mediacom and get Direct TV or another provider. But no, here I am waiting for the Mediacom engineer to arrive to replace a faulty box (a box that I apparently cannot collect from its nearby office).

I have had to wait for almost 2 weeks for this 8am-5pm appointment. It is now 6.30pm and, yes you got it, no show!!! I understand that Apache Junction Council has some control over this company. My next port of call.

Frustrated from Gold Canyon

Review about: Mediacom Tv Service.

Comments

Apache Junction, Arizona, United States #846195

In a year, the service priced doubled and the stability of the service continued to deteriorate. If the wind blows, the area is without service.

Try calling customer service and the "off shore" agents try to teach YOU to speak english.

Their are down right condescending in their mannerisms (at least I think they are, when I can understand them).

Sad, idea would be to "shop local".........

Cox? why can't you service this area?

Hi! I understand how frustrating mediacom can be.

I work for AT&T's Uverse program and I am more than happy to get in touch with you and give you an idea as to what kind of service packages we can offer you. If you are interested email me at cozmocards@yahoo.com or give me a call on monday at 417-655-0293