2.3
Coverage Area

Mislead me about price and options then jacked up my bill and said i cant change it because its past the 90 days, even tho i was lied yo from the start.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the billing issues you've been encountering recently. I assure you this is not the level of service we'd wish to provide.

We can definitely investigate this billing issue for you. Feel free to send us an email at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com with a brief description of this problem and we'll begin investigating.

Mediacom Social Media Relations

Geneseo, Illinois, United States #984263

I have had so much trouble with services. No trouble with cable.

They were unable to hook up telephone when we signed contract June 2013. They finally told us to get a cordless phone after 12 trip( not exagerating) We signed up with Verizone,Therefore we lost package deal and have to pay full price. Have had problems off and on. Each teck has a different story.

In Feb.2015 more problems!! When they had no answere after several visits we took it to a computer repair. They said nothing was wrong with computer. We took it back a second time.

They took over$70 off our next bill. When I called about an increase on the bill. They told me I had agreed to a contract for another year over the phone. This was during the time I was having problem in Feb.

I have been calling since then. I absolutely did not ok another year. I have a very good memory.

They refuse to return my calls. (the second time we took it to repair they replaced a part,which they did not charge for)