Mediacom internet service in Bloomington, Illinois is completely useless. They are no longer responding to complaints.

Go with ANY other service provider. Ride a freakin' bicycle to power your internet. Send snail mail to your friends. Do anything else but avoid this company like the plague!!

For over a year I have politely asked them for a remedy to this situation and they keep moving it back a couple months.

This is a ridiculous! There are many complaints out there. Google it.

Verizon needs to start pushing their FIOS outside of urban areas and charge accordingly. Most of us would gladly pay it than pay $60 a month for this junk!!!!

Comments

THExWHITEDEVIL

My e-mail is nicklong21@gmail.com and I recently talked with a lawyer about a class action suit. If you are interested e-mail me. The lawyer said that we will have a case bc mediacom knows that they can't provide the service, but still charge us and sign up new customers knowing full well that they can't provide the service

MediacomSupport

I apologize for the problems you have had with the connection. Please email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will be happy to check this out. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks