We have been with Mediacom for over 10 years.The service was great until the last 3 months. We were not happy with the ever-rising cost, but had no real issues with the service.

All of that has changed. Everyday our internet and phone service goes out. Service technicians have visited and are unable to resolve the issue. They say they will credit our account if we call to report the outage, but the credit is minimal.

I questioned the requirement to call to report the outage when they are already aware of the issues. I'm so fed up, I want to walk away and end our service with them, but I keep remembering how good it was before our current problems.

We can't continue to pay for service we are not receiving. So long Mediacom internet and phone service!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments