Coverage Area

I have been with Media Com for two weeks now...didnt have cable for 5 days and now no internet. Called customer service several time and all the agents are rude and unprofessional.

I would not recommend this service at all. Vert upset with the service and customer service agent.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for the experience that you've had.

I will be happy to assist you with service issues you are having with your service since your install.

Please send an email to TotalCare@mediacomcc.com and I will be glad to help you. Thank you MM