2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

1. Dishonest quote of services by 50%

Quoted 79 + rental, taxes and surcharges, approximately less than $100/ month.

Actually charged approximately $150/ month. Oh and they could not care less and continue to do this to people.

2. Admits to double charging all customers in convaluded surcharges listing for sports networks, again they won't fix it isn't this illegal?

3. Told me they could NOT remove extra services they claim I ordered, until I pay account in full so meanwhile they keep charging for service add ons I don't want! Isn't this illegal? Criminal?

4. Can not find anyone at mediacom to escalate these problems, they just argue it's all my fault. Customer appears to have no escalation process, plus each representative gives me different answers, although none of them have been able to resolve any of these issues. I have notations from conversation with mediacom since I signed up December of 2015. They are criminal, and they don't seem to care. I feel financially raped by them every month.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of mediacom cable installation from Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments