Mediacom set up an appointment to service my Cable TV that has been out for 5 days. After setting and confirming the appointment time form 8-12, the Mediacom tech Never showed.

After I called them why? They could not answer, but assured me he he would be there from 1-3. He never showed. I called back and ask for a supervisor , named Burma, who assured me she would get the service tech out to my house before 7PM or She would call me back.

The tech Never showed up or did I get a call form Burma. Mediacom lied telling me the tech tried to call several times. I told them to check the call records..She said she would and would call me back. She never called back.

In California there is a Service "No Show" penelty fo up to $600 for this mess. I don;t know in Alabama, but If i could I would sue Mediacom tomorrow.

Mediacom has Terrible customer service. Unfortunatly in my area, that is our only option for the bundle package..

Review about: Mediacom Bundle.

Comments

North Judson, Indiana, United States #812376

Hi there,

I have a problem with Mediacom too...they would not give me internet service as a new customer in my area even that my neighbors have Mediacom service( my property is pretty big) but I'm willing to do all the work for the extra feet-to the tap point, that we have to do in order to be connected... can somebody give me some suggestion please?!

I called them a lot of times and spent a lot of time on the phone with them but no success yet :( I'm a Data Center Technician and I want to have fast internet for my house too not just for my job.

Very disappointed...

Robert

doc521
Selbyville, Delaware, United States #648587

two weeks ago I told you that people who signed up with MEDIACOM were foolish..This is more so today..for the past 2 hours I have lost these stations: CBS

doc521
to doc521 Selbyville, Delaware, United States #648591

CONTINUED FROM LAST POST..lost stations were CBS,FOX,and NBC. Also lost all service(tv,internet and phone) for 2 days last week. And I still don't have the promised DVR since 4/8/13.(we're out of stock).

Kouts, Indiana, United States #638305

This is the same exact thing that happened to me. I have had nothing but problems with this company. Thank goodness we are not in a contract because I intend on going back to dish network.

Mexico Beach, Florida, United States #637159

Wow, the EXACT same thing happened to me. Seems to be a common excuse the technicians are using.

MediacomSupport
Middletown, New York, United States #635526

This is not the level of service we expect from our employees at Mediacom. I would be happy to look further into these missed appointments and work on getting your service issues resolved. Please email your phone number or account number to socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to make things right.

Thanks,

Mediacom Social Media Team

to MediacomSupport #659999

I had a scheduled appointment at between 3-5:00 pm last time and I got a call from the tech at 9:00am asking me if I could leave work early and come meet him. I told him no, I would be there when the appt.

was scheduled.

He never came back at the scheduled time.