When Mediacom tried to upgrade their programming system, I lost approximately 80% of everything I already had recorded as it showed up as some other station or Starz/Encore channel. It also eliminated some of my recording preferences and I had to schedule them back in. Then there are some shows that are a tiny box view at the top right of my 50" television.

When I finally got through after days of trying to call I was told I could receive a $6.00 DRV credit/refund. I told the gentleman to keep it as that was just chump change for the loss of up to three weeks of missed episodes of my favorite programs.

I ONLY watch things I have recorded as life is too short to wait through all of the commercials. I am also home bound and chair/bedbound as I am terminally ill and TV is the most important thing in my life right now. I lost 3 weeks of programming I can't get back and they only want to refund $6.00? I would rather switch to Direct TV or another provider who knows how to better service their customers when they mess up. Having owned my own businesses for many years I have always placed great emphasis on customer service. This service is like most things these days... non-existent.

$6.00???? Really? I mean 'Really' ???? No thanks.

Review about: Mediacom Tv Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

I would love to check over your account to see what kind of additional credit we can offer for the inconvenience you have had. Please email your account information to socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to make things right.