I drive to Mediacom offices inconveniently located south of highway 5 in Chanhassen. I arrive at 12:05 to locked doors.

Now mind you, there is NO phone number to call to find out that they close for 1 hr. and 15 min. in the middle of the work day... a time that is virtually the only time that many people can get free to run over there.

We pay $85+ per month and lose all our channels this week because we need to run over there and get this digital tuner. What am I paying $85 a month for if they can't pay someone to cover the front office desk for 1 hr. a day? Why do they waste MY time and WHY don't they at least have someone answering their phones to tell me that they're closing right in the middle of the day?

I am now looking for an alternative to Mediacom cable and internet. I'm so sick of this company and their shenanigans!

Comments

MediacomSupport

I am sorry for the problems you have had with your Mediacom service and the inconvenience this has caused you. If you can email me a socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com I will be happy to help with getting the digital adapters mailed to you.

Thanks

Dallas

Mediacom Social Media Relations

#392072

Excuse these employees for wanting a lunch break like the one you're on. Based on your assumption they don't deserve a lunch break. Good thinking genius.

nikalseyn

This is the typical action of a company that really does not care about you or anyone else. All they care about is ensuring THEY are not inconvenienced by you pesky customers and that they can have lunch when they want it. Time to go elsewhere.