I have to start off by saying... This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced...Bar none!

I havent had service since 30 March 2016..

Ive been on the phone with their customer non service for a total 5 plus hours in the last 4 days... I've spoken to 7 reps 6 supervisors 3 technical support people...

And given 8 different reasons why our services have not working and how it should be fixed... Here the situation.. We bought a new home we called for transfer of services from old home to knew.. The closing date changed..We call Mediacom told them to cancel the switch date on the 23rd of course the said no problem!#$@ Well on the 30th we received a call..they said that a tech was at our new home to install...Well of course we reminded them the our was cancelled... The said no problem once again... From that point on our services have been gone... except out local channels... So two days a go after 3 calls and 3hours on the phone this guy John??*#% Work number C 18 tells us to hes working on it and ask what the light were doing on our box an i told him and 2 seconds later all cable was off and i was told we would get a call in morning and we can't get it turned on until the next morning... Well we never received a call and there was no service.. So i called again at 430 when i arrived home... i was on the phone until 930... i had 5 people tell me totally different things none of them turned our services on... Long story short I have a disabled child that needs the Internet service for his school work... We do work from home all from the Internet WiFi we pay for and we cant get any one that knows how to correctly do their job.. I have recorded every conversation I've had including the time i was put on hold.. ive contacted our local News station and the our going to air this story on the news... They have actually sat wih me on 2 phone calls and were amazed by the unprofessional customer service we were receiving.. once its aired I'm puting the story on social media...

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Customer Care.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Thank you for sharing your recent experiences with our local office and call center representatives with us here. I am certainly sorry to hear your encounters were so unsatisfactory and I would like to assure you that what you have described is most definitely not the level of customer service we strive to provide.

Each time your account is accessed by a representative system initials are automatically noted by the system and I am able to use these system initials to submit formal complaints on your behalf. If you can please call our customer service department at 866-452-4747 with the dates and times of these incidents, we can file a complaint for you.

Also, at this time, please request that your service issues be escalated and this will be forwarded to our escalation department which make contact with the local field management team and work with them to make sure the issues get resolved.