Carlos Keeme: Hi I'm a mediacom customer been a customer for years now really don't have to much trouble with my services but I recently had a tragic death happen in my family had to fly to a different state I got back home and my services has been Disconnected I didn't receive a letter in the mail about being Disconnected email or phone call Only about my pass due and interruption mite happen I called last night when I got home to pay my pass due amount only to learn that my service has been Disconnected now your reps are tell me that I gotta pay the full amount plus reactivation fee and a service fee plus I got to Wait for a service tech to come out and reactivate my service I am really disappointed in the customer support management can't help me out and telling me that I should have payed my bill basically saying that I should have payed them before I payed for Funeral expenses wow really that's pretty sad they care about the money and not there customers things happen in life and I had one of the worst thing that could happen to someone

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments