Finally had it with mediacom high rates and off and on working equipment (HD goes off a few times a month; constantly resetting internet; completely lose all service at least a few times a year). Tech was coming out to disconnect the cable, and hey, why not pick up their equipment while they are at it.

Can't do that; not authorized to pick up equipment. Set another appointment for 6/24 to have equipment picked up. Had a confirming phone call to be here on 6/24 from 8 to 12 and no one shows. Call and magically they claimed that they never had one scheduled.

Thoroughly pissed, but take Friday from 1 to 5 and they are supposed to come then. Just called after not hearing from them and they claimed that they called three times and even knocked on my door. Liars! We were here and my caller ID shows no phone calls from mediacom.

They offered to send me boxes instead so I can ship UPS - which obviously was their goal all along. Will never do business with them again and strongly recommend that you find other commpanies to do business with.

Am switching my mom also. Completely dishonest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Fullerton, California, United States #663252

Hello,

I do apologize for the inconvenience the missed appointment have caused. If you need further assistance, please email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to make things right.

Thanks,