Whenever I have had an issue with Mediacom dealing with customer service is far worse that going without my service. I recently had an issue with upload speed and they kept scheduling appointments and not notifying me of them.

Every time this happened it was another two day delay. At 7 days with no repair I called a supervisor and was blown off. No one seems to be able to give accurate information. No one follows through.

As of right now, I was just scheduled for ANOTHER tech visit (after calling them yet again and advising the problem wasn't resolved) which is ANOTHER two-day delay.

Places like this are great for venting and especially for getting the word out on businesses. However, in situations involving media companies, usually someone holds a contract that allows them to operate in your area. In my case, it is the City.

We need to be writing the City (or other contract holder) as well. Otherwise, the company in question really isn't going to take our complaints as seriously as we need them to. The supervisor I spoke to said they were constantly trying to improve customer service.

Maybe they are but what they are doing is NOT working. They may have to reinvent the wheel.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

It should not take this many visits to get your speed issues corrected. If you would like to send me an email with your phone number or account number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com I would be happy to review your account to see what has been going on and get this escalated to the area management.

-James