After one storm, it took 20 days for someone to come out and fix my internet. Now, our area has had another storm, and of course, my internet is out again.

I posted a comment ON THEIR FACEBOOK to ask about the progress of repairs in our area, since it took 20 days for our problem to be fixed before. THEY DELETED MY POST! Is this *** poor customer service or what? Why couldn't they just say "We are working to get this repaired".

I have a feeling it will be another 20 days before its fixed again! I have had nothing but problems with this company and their customer service since day one, and unfortunately I need to have a high speed internet service because I am a college professor and I teach some classes online. They are, unfortunately, my only option for the area that I live in.

I cannot get anyone to listen to me, or give me a timeframe when it comes to repairs for anything and this is beyond ridiculous. I really need to look into other options and get rid of them!

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

#520671

It is not our policy to delete customer's Facebook posts, although some posts will occasionally be hidden automatically due to Facebook's filters. Please send me an email with your phone number or account number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com and I can assist you with any service issues you are experiencing.

-James