Mediacom is the WORST company I have EVER had to deal with in my ENTIRE life. To make a very long story short, I have been trying to get my money back from them for over a month and now they tell me it will be an additional 4 to 6 weeks since they just now got around to disconnecting the service.

Even though they have had the equipment back for 3 weeks now. I have called them an unexaggerated 9 or 10 times, spent HOURS on the phone with no resolution. I wont even get started on the technician and his foul mouth when he arrived to hook up service, or him telling me "I'm not a computer technician" when he was unable to hook up internet to my laptop. After no resolution to any of my issues, i finally called corporate and spoke with a "Celia" who after listening to me rant about being placed on hold and no one calling me back to get this issue resolved.

She has the audacity to put me on hold for 15 minutes before finally hanging up on me; and when i called back, she would not even talk to me. She had someone else tell me that she will call me back. That's corporate for ya.

Mediacom, you are the most sorry excuse for a company i have ever dealt with and me, nor my family, nor my friends, nor my clients will EVER be dealing with you again. You should be ASHAMED!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 25, 2011.

Comments