I have had Mediacom techs visit my home over 7 times in the last year or so. Now when my digital cable our phones go down, they make appointments and never show up, then say they tried to call.(The phone is out!!) I have even told them to just show up, some will be waiting.

I have taken work off and no one shows up. My service goes in and out all the time, one rep on the phone told me that he would make sure we were dropped as a customer and hung up on me. I have no other options and I need the High Speed Internet for School and Work. They again were supposed to show up Monday and they performed a no call no show.

We called back and spoke with a supervisor(supposedly) and she told us that we were wasting our time and the service is not going to get better and if we did not like it, to drop it.

I need high speed Internet, if there was another option to sue we would take advantage of it, but Mediacom needs to understand that we are paying customers ($178 per month) and they need to fix our issues.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments