I am a property manager of 174 condominium units in Daphne, Alabama. Following a request for someone to come out to the property to meet with me regarding their sloppy installation, Mediacom does not show or call.

Their wires are run everywhere they are not suppose to be, and run new wires over the old ones instead of removing them. Their pedestals have wires hanging all out of them and sometimes don't even have a lid.

When they install a new resident they leave behind their wire cuttings and trash on the ground. I will be removing their services from my property and not allow residents to contract them in the future!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Meet with property manager to resolve sloppy installation to condominium units..

I didn't like: No one resolves problem.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Thanks for sharing your installation experiences. This is definitely not the quality of service that Mediacom expects and demands from their installers and technicians.

I will gladly escalate this if you can contact us direct at totalcare@mediacomcc.com and possibly attach some photos if possible. Thanks