2.3

Mediacom Thomasville Ga lost our prepay check or I should say the installer lost it and the office has it on their computer as customer paid installer. But still after 30 days they still haven't found the check and haven't asked the installer about it.

Had the service 30 days.Like it but done got 2 bills and it is not dew for another 30 days. They want to charge us the install fee again because the installer lost our first check.

I think they need to talk to that installer, but the Thomasville Ga office is acting like it is our fault he lost the check. I like the service but if this keeps up I will change something needs to be done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Installation.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #939998

Hey,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with your bill. We definitely want to resolve this problem from you and keep you as a customer.

You can send us an email at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com with your account information and a brief description of the problem. Once we have this information we'll be able to dig deeper into the problem and work with you towards a resolution.

You can also contact us on our support forums http://www.mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport. We hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,