August 14th 2014 1:30 a.m. And the mediacom internet is Nam exact same thing happened last night and the previous night tonight I called their customer service and all they give us some automated B.S.

but no real help so I decided to get on this website to write a complaint for everybody to know to stay away from Mediacom. I im trying to get hold of them right now and nobody's answering I don't know how to fix the issue because their internet is not working every night at the same time it doesn't work this is the time For me to do my work my school work but their internet is not working stay away from Mediacom I wish we could have another cable provider in the area so we can switch to more reliable internet provider company

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear of this poor experience. I assure you that this is not the level of service that we strive for, and I would like to assist in any way that I can to correct this trouble and improve your service experience.

If you'd like, please send us your account details, along with a brief description of the trouble, to our team at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com. We hope to hear from you!

Mediacom Social Media Relations