Here is a complaint I have sent to Mediacom on 9/17/11 (I live in Urbandale, Iowa)

We have had Mediacom at out home two times (August and September) for service. The last technician told us that "he had done everything he could" to improve our service. Here are the problems that persist after the two service calls.

1). HDTV Audio frequently drops. We frequently watch non-HD channels as a result of the poor quality.

2). Internet downloads are extremely slow at times. Many times at 1.5 megabytes per second. Sometimes below this.

(I'm paying $44.95 per month for "High Speed VIP" service)

If Mediacom is unable to provide the level of service we are paying for. I intend to cancel Mediacomm service at the end of September with no penalty.

I also request that Mediacom provide additional adjustments for the months of August & September.

I have worked in the IT industry for over 30 years and have run Speedtest directly attached to my router.

Please contact me at (515)240-****.

Sincerely,

Mike Coleman

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hi Mike. I would be happy to assist, but your phone# is blocked out on this site, so if you could please e-mail me at ScoailMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com I would be more than happy to assist you in this matter.

Thanks,

Tom

Social Media Relations Team

Mediacom Communications

You might only need new cable coards. that is all it took for me to get a better signal from them.