Harvest, Alabama

The internet shuts off randomly every day about 5 times a day, or more. It stays off from 5 minutes and sometimes up to an hour.

From other reviews i've read on here, it seems that i'm not the only one that has this issue with Mediacom, and they're from other locations, so I know its not just a regional issue. Why should I be paying for a service that doesn't work when I need it to work?

This is just unacceptable. I am not pleased.

Needless to say, I will be finding a different ISP soon, because Mediacom sucks.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

Huntsville, Alabama, United States #844718

Yeah, I live just east of you. Same thing.

Shuts off randomly. I also get massive slow downs periodically. It is really tough paying that $65 every month.

No other option where I live though. I suppose Mediacom enjoys that little monopoly.

Rome City, Indiana, United States #843788

Bad service on TV, Internet, phone.

MediacomSupport

Hey thanks for informing us about your experience. I'm sorry to hear you're having to deal with the issues.

We definitely want to get this resolved for you. If you are still experiencing issues with your service, please feel free to contact us via email at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com, and we will work with you until the issue is resolved!

Mediacom Social Media Team