Coverage Area
Style and Design

Mediacom is the worst Internet service on the planet!! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

If I could have another Internet service I would drop them like a hot coal. I'm sitting here trying to watch a program on Netflix and it keeps Buffering every 30 seconds. I have had a tech out her 3 times and have called them 5 TIMES and I've only had their service for 2 months. All they say is they are trying to upgrade and our having issues, however even though I can't enjoy movies or the Internet, they still send me a bill.

Mediacom, you SUCK! You SUCK! YOU SUCK!! I'm so sick of your constant Buffering and pop ups saying "we're having trouble playing this title right now.

Please try again later". There is no later! Because you service SUCKS ALL THE TIME!! GET YOUR {{Redacted}} TOGETHER MEDIACOM!!!!!

YOU DON'T HAVE SERVICE YOU HAVE {{Redacted}} FOR WHAT YOU CALL SERVICE. Seriously people, his annual revenue is 1.6 billion dollars of our money and we can't even watch a movie, have a phone, or decent Internet. What do you want bet he lives in a fantastic home with CenturyLink, Dish network, or cable one as his freaking provider.

You are a THIEF! ROCCO COMMISSIO!

PatriciaY wrote the review because of bad quality at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments