1.1
Coverage Area

Ugh i paid my mediacom bill online using my checking account and typed a wrong digit, wonerong why my payment hasnt gone through my bank and service is shut off now i call them. They said the account i put in didnt exsist I exained my mistake.

The very very rude rep informed me they would no longer take my checks and i must pay with my credit card or cash. Why am i being treated as if i wrote a bad check, they were very rude even the supervisor Mary was rude to me. Horrible customer service, i cannot believe that they think this is ok!!!

We have had this company for almost 6 years (not by choice) and i have never had a payment returned!!!! I will be checking options tomorrow, hopefully someone can offer us better prices and service in our area!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mediacom internet. Mediacom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments