How about an end to ISP monopolies? ??

Mediacom is a terrible company that has extremely incompetent employees. They dont know whats going on. Will put you on hold for ten or twenty minutes at a time because they never know how to fix your problem and always claim its sonething on your end. I cant stand mediacom.

Worse company ever but guess what?! They have a monopoly so they can get away with this! There is no competetitors in our area and my only other option is switching to dish... but I dont want my internet to go out everytime it rains....

oh wait.... it randomly goes out every day anyways.

Hmmm. Heres my money dish.

Comments

Great review! (the "Oh Wait" part at the end, gave my wife and I a nice laugh!)

Thanks for posting!

MediacomSupport
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #939988

Hey,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with our services. We'd love to assist you with any issues you're having.

Go ahead and send us an email at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com with your account information along with a brief description on the issues you're having. Once we have this information we'll be able to dig deeper into the problem and work towards a resolution with you.

You can also contact us on our support forums http://www.mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport for help as well. We hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,