2.0

First of all the tech leo came out the first time and could not install because my line had been cut, it took him forever to find my house because he says he is new to bay Minette very rude!!! The second time he said he was not crawling under my trailer getting dirty, he smelled heavily of Marijuana.

The third visit he finally connected our cable,my nephew joked with him about the Marijuana smell he laughed and told him he can sell him some, i think the look face scared him so he acted as if he was playing. ..this man is so unprofessional

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom mediacom internet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments