No service, mother-in-law whining. Call customer service..., 21 minutes and 1 dropped call later I'm told that I'll have to wait 4 days for a repair.

...,No Internet & no phone..., unless I drive 22 miles to their closest office and swap out my modem. Of course I'm not going to wait, so on call 5 ...,59 minutes on hold waiting while suffering another dropped call over 4 hours..., I'm on the road after being assured they are waiting for my arrival. I arrive and the store front is closed. Wait 15 minutes for someone to come & open up and an employee who stopped by to pickup equipment tells me nobody has been in all day!

The closest open equipment store is 35 miles away. Yes, I'm really that dumb! 35 miles later, I'm 54 miles from my house & trade my modem. 2 hrs & 33 minutes after I left home, I'm plugging in the new modem.

Phone now works, but Internet still is belly up. Three calls later ...,1 dropped..., it's after 5 and I'm still on the phone! Finally, the Internet is up, and out of the goodness of their hearts, Mediacom offers me two days off of my bill. No, I'm not proud of the fact that I lost it, but yes, I LOST IT!

If I didn't work from my home office, and didn't have my M-I-L at the other end of the house, I could have let this go. They wouldn't even cover the gas used.

.., not even close. What is the number to hughesnet?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 22, 2014.

Comments