Caledonia, Minnesota

Had Mediacom, issues about every week. The internet is pathetically unreliable, it's out constantly.

The technicians have literally memorized the location of equipment and cables in my home because they're here almost every month sometimes once a week. I had to buy my own modem because their equipment is so unreliable. Customer service isn't bad but not amazing either, it's usually foreign representatives but Americans are not rare. I've never really had a rude or unhelpful representative but most of the time they can't do anything over the phone.

The major thing I hate about Mediacom is that they utilize a monopoly in my town, there is no competition, I pay $80 a month.

A town 40 mins away has Century Link to compete with Mediacom and the same service there is $45. Mediacom is the worst ISP in the world.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments