Childersburg, Alabama
1.6

I've had mediacom internet for TWO days. To start off, the day it was supposed to be installed I chose a 10am-12pm time slot.

I was expecting them to be late but when I got a call at 11:55 saying that the tech called out sick that day I was really angry. When they finally did get someone out he made me extremely uncomfortable and I felt very uneasy knowing he knew where I lived. I came home from work today to see its already down,(TWO days later) and they have to send a technician out. They can't have one out for over a week.

They also LIED and told me they were the only company that could service me in my area. I found out today that another company can. I never wanted mediacom to begin with, I've always heard bad things.

Now that I know I have another option I will definitely be cancelling. TERRIBLE experience.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments