Today tech disconnected service while I was at home for lunch. Said his order was for no payment and a29 dollar disconnect fee. Shied the tech my mobile app and payment history which is current.

Had to return to work but called customer service. Was told they had an nsf return of payment. Shared u had a payment confirmation number which left the CSR in silence. Ended up Mediacom system never submitted a payment request to my bank. Bank never had an nsf enry in my account.

CSR apologized and said they would restore service. Within a week.

Their mistake I lose service for a week - unbelieverable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mediacom internet service. Mediacom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello,

Thank You for bringing this to our attention. I assure you this is not the level of service we expect any of our customers to experience.

We can definitely look into this and work to address this accordingly. Can you send us an email with your account or phone number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com?

Mediacom Social Media Team

MediacomSupport

Hello,

We are more than happy to look into this issue further, and make this right. Feel free to send us an email at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com with your account information and a brief description of your issue or question. You can also contact us on our support forums http://www.mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport.

Thanks,