Hudson, Illinois
3.3
Coverage Area

Had an appointment scheduled with MediaCom to come work on our internet between 0800 and 1200. Had a call on my phone while I was outside.

No message left. Had another call from an unknown number that left a message. It was Mediacom calling to verify that someone was home. They went on to say that if no call was returned that they would need to reschedule the appointment.

I called the number back and was told the hold time was 10-15 minutes. I received a call back in 20 minutes and explained why I was calling. I was told the appointment would need to be rescheduled. Keep in mind this was all still before 1200.

I had taken the day off for my twins birthday and had waited around all morning. I spoke to Lisa and Samantha in the Iowa office. Samantha advised me to "not interupt her". I am now waiting ANOTHER week for someone to come out.

Truly the worst customer service I have ever received.

Now shopping for other tv and internet providers. Just awful.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mediacom internet service. Mediacom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments