Style and Design

Oh yeah like the last review from West Des Moines. I too have had multiple calls for home network and Internet problems.

But right now, Sep 1 2016, I am again waiting for 5 days for a Technician to fix yet another problem with the home network Talked to rep last night night Wed 31 Aug 2016 and and through all the condescending from this guy he "guaranteed" me it wasn't an equipment problem. Talked to a lady rep tonight and she repeated all the action from Wednesday, today is Thursday 1 Sep 2016, and she tells me it's an equipment problem. I have zero Internet connectivity and I work from home and also take classes. So Mediacom can do nothing for 5 days with zero Internet connectivity.

Lovely oh and to add this network problem is only two weeks after the last tech came for the fix and guaranteed this would ever again.

That modem was the wrong one for my configuration according to him. This is supposed to be the right one

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mediacom internet service. Mediacom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments