Paynesville,Minnesota

I called to have cable, phone and internet hooked up for my father who is very old. I was in town a week and was told the service could not be done that fast.

I told them to cancel the order then as I had to be here to help my father. The man told me he found an opening and it could be done the very next day July 10th from 3 to 5 pm. We were excited and went on with the order. So here it is today 3pm.

I call and they tell us our work is scheduled for the 21st of July. So either someone at Mediacom does not know what they are doing or I have been lied to so someone Can make a sale. My only means of speaking to my father is internet or phone being I live in Texas and he in Minnesota. I have to leave here knowing we cancelled his old service and he will have nothing!

At this point if something happens to my father I hold Mediacom responsible for their lies and poor service! Extremely disappointed !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello rlg7557, I apologize for the issues your father experienced with our service. We are more than happy to assist you with making sure his service issue is resolved as quickly as possible.

Please reach out to us via email at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com, and we we will work with you until his service is working!

Mediacom Social Media Team