Savanna, Illinois

Seriously am very curious how this company stays in business. .but when they have the market and no other options are available.

.I guess it is easy for such company to continue to offer poor quality and even poorer customer service and get away with it. Prices are incredibly high for the small amount of options they offer. I continue to feel like the customer service rep's are trained to just put you on hold until you can't wait anymore and just hang up. Their ability to get away with treating their customers, (you know the people that keep them in business), like a huge problem that they are being forced to deal with and inevitably do whatever they want, I.e, ruin peoples credit by charging for equipment that has been returned, seems illegal let alone permettible..

but I guess that's what this country allows.. its all about the big bucks.

We need to demand more choices.. I hope hulu and netflix and sites like this causes mediacom to lose a lot of their customers.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #940007

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the pricing issues you're experiencing.

We definitely offer promotional deals for our current and new customers. If you'd like to have a representative reach out to you and discus these feel free to send us an email at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com with your account information and a brief description of the problem.

You can also contact us on our support forums http://www.mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport. We hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,