Absolutely horrible. This is the 4th time in the last 3 weeks that I have lost services.

Back on September 14 my services went out. Called mediacom, was told there was an outage reported in my area. Ok it happens. Called back 2 hours later for an update, representative told me my services were back on.

I argued with him that I wouldn't be calling if they were back on. They had no idea why I still didn't have service. They scheduled a tech to come out at 8am the next morning. It was then that I was told the cables had been cut in the construction zone 4 miles down the road.

The *** customer service representatives had no idea this was an issue. I went without service for about 34 hours, that time. Then a week later, the internet goes down. Again, no one knows why or when it will be back up.

Was without service for about 5 hours. Then again a few days later, it was about 12am and the tv and internet again went out. It was still out at 7am when I got my daughter up for school. It was finally back up after 8am.

Now today. It went out at 8am. Mediacon didn't declare an outage until after 9am. After calling and being on hold for too long, I went to the office in Apache Junction.

Was told it should be back up at about 12:30. I called at 1pm and was told to expect another 2-3 hours without service. No explaination they then offered me an $8 credit for no service. Seriously?

They only gave me an $11 credit when my services were out last month.

This company is a joke. I will absolutely be changing providers, only problem is all providers in my area suck.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mediacom internet service. Mediacom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments