My internet had so much interuption its speed goes up and down like crazy will have the right speed one sec then next it droped in half this has been going on for months now even had the tech here and he said it shouldn't do it anymore but that didn't happen lol have tried to change the wireless router a few times and had nothing to do with it this is geting real old tho that's for sure latly have had the worst service ever from mediacom and really thinkn of looking at my other options unless this actully gets fixed for once have even upgraded to a faster speed and still doing the same thing

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

Monticello, Illinois, United States #779969

My Mediacom Internet is so slow that I can no longer watch Netflix! I have been sitting here for over an hour trying to watch the same episode of Dexter and I'm only 10 minutes into it.

Watch for 30 seconds then wait 2-3 minutes.

.....then repeat. It's awful and if you have a choice you should avoid this scam of a company at all cost.

MediacomSupport

We are more than happy to look into the internet issue you are experiencing and get it resolved. Can you send us an email to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com with your account or phone number, as well as reference this post so we can refer back to it while working on the issue?

Mediacom Social Media Team