I have Media Com internet and TV, although they seem to have decent cable service, the internet is a different story. Two things to be aware of if you want their internet, first you do not receive anywhere near the advertised speed, and it seems they have a bad habit of shutting the internet down completely at night.

I work second shift and it is really annoying to come home and find that I have no internet connection, they state that they are updating their equipment, yet somehow the service never seems to get any better despite all their "updating". I could tolerate the occasional outage if it seemed that something was being improved, however it seems that just shut down your connection and nothing is any better when it finally does come back on.

Makes me wonder just what kind of stone age equipment they have that needs "updating" so often with no improvement in service. If you rely on the internet, this is not the provider you want.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

You should be receiving the advertised speeds. I would be more than happy to assist with your speed issues. Please send me an email with your account number or phone number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com and I will see what exactly is causing the slow speeds so that we can get it resolved.

-James