Excelsior Springs, Missouri

Mediacom SUCKS !!!!!!!!!! They are a monopoly.

They are GREEDY !!!! They have lousy TV service, lousy phone service and the internet service is just as crappy. The internet cuts out every time the wind blows or it rains. If you call the a-holes you get no where.

We don't show any outages.......... if its inside there will be an extra charge........ IT'S NEVER INSIDE !!!!! IT IS ALWAYS YOUR *** SERVICE!!!!!!

Now the GREEDY bastards have the nerve to impose usage limits. They set a low limit so they can over charge everyone. If you tell them it is BS, they tell you to go to another internet provider........... oh no.........

that's right...... we have a MONOPOLY.... so it's our overpriced *** service or dial up. The only reason Medicom is in business is because they have a MONOPOLY in most of their market areas.

I hate Mediacom's *** service and even crappier customer service. The second a choice becomes available, I will cut their service... with JOY! Save yourself now......

NEVER EVEN START WITH THESE GREEDY LOSER'S. DO NOT USE MEDIACOM !!!!

The damage control flunky for these greedy scumbags will most likely comment on this post, so to them I say this..... JOB SECURITY, you certainly have job security doing damage control for these thieves. That is until some competition moves in.

I have given feedback, I have inquired and I have complained....... it always comes down to the same line.

If I don't like it I can go somewhere else. That explains it all........

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Fullerton, California, United States #780515

Hello

I apologize for the problems you have had with your Mediacom services. If you would like to email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com with a description of your issue, I will be happy to help get this resolved. We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,