I orginally had Mediacom when I lived in Waterloo because it was one of the only choice available. Our internet rarely worked and our cable was only half visible.

When I moved to Cedar Rapids we have had several problems from our cable box dying after two days to "the heat" damaging our cable cord. Whenever you call and speak with the 1-800 number people there are very disrespectful and obviously don't really care about their jobs.

When I called today to ask where our service person was they informed me that he was coming anywhere between 1-5 without informing me of the change. When I asked to speak with a manager she informed me she was the only one there.

It has been three hours and no one has arrived. I will be ending my service today and am not really surprised that they have so many complaints against them.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

mediacomchris
Machipongo, Virginia, United States #200689

My name is Chris Lord and I work with the Social Media team for Mediacom . I apologize for the experience with the call center reps and the techs not showing up promptly and would love to make this right for you. If you would like to email me the problems at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com, or through here I will do all I can to fix any issues you are having. If you would prefer a phone call, you can send me your TN through here or the following email and I will call you at your convenience.

Thanks