We recently moved from Georgia to Iowa and signed up with Mediacom for internet and cable. Biggest mistake. It has been a month with the company and we haven't had one day where the internet hasn't lost service or froze up.

I have called customer service 4 times concerning this and finally got the truth out of one person. The internet signal was too low and that someone needs to come out and fix it. Why didn't someone just say this in the first place?? I had to wait a week and a half for the first available appointment which was today.

The appointment time was from 1-3PM it's 5pm and noone has even bothered to call to let me know the guy is running late. I have called the company 3 times today and they can't even give me an estimate as to when the guy will be here. Very poor customer service!

I asked to reschedule but the lady told me that the next available day wouldn't be for another week and a half! I pay $50 a month for internet and can't even use it without problems!! Do yourself a favor and get DSL if you come to the quad city area!

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

My name is Bill Ferrara and I work at Mediacom on the Social Media Team. I am very sorry for the lack of communication and poor service you received.

If you like you can reach me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com.

I will be happy to look into this matter for you.