1.3

It took them 8 weeks to get me installed and working then they added additional features (TV) that I did not ask for. Then they started charging for TV when they did not even hook me up for it. They were overcharging me for my Internet bill. A service guy came out and checked and sure enough, my house was not hooked up for the TV. He called into the local office and reported. I complained about my bill and the local office contacted the head office and got it corrected. At least that is what I was told. The following month's bill was incorrect again so I called the local office and reached the main customer service office. They told me that there is no notes of anyone fixing my bill from the local office. So I asked if they would transfer me to the local office. They said they are not allowed and that I need to go and visit the local office. I drove out there and the office was moved to a different location. I drove to the new location, and they were closed.

I am sick and tired of this company. I have requested to cancel my service. What a bunch of incompetent idiots. If Mediacom is the last Internet company in Apache Junction, I will live without Internet.

In short, they SUCK in every way. Service, customer service, installation, billing, etc...

STAY AWAY FROM MEDIACOM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Service Transfer.

Reason of review: ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #962432

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear about the service issues and customer service experience you received. We'd love to further investigate these billing and service issues you're having and rectify them for you.

Please send us an email with your phone or account number so we can begin investigating.

You can reach us at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com. We hope to hear from you soon!

Mediacom Social Media Team