Where to begin. Wednesday July 11th started my nightmare.

I called and schedule service and I was told I had an installation fee of like 94 dollars plus the first month. After talking to friends I found out they didnt pay this any of this so I call back on Friday and they tell me I dont but they cant install the service because the previous owners never disconnected. So finally after a few days I convince them to let me cancel the old tenants and start my order once I showed my lease. They agreed and then told me due to the confusion they will hook me up with internet that day.

I was thrilled, the customer service lady told me to go by my own modem for it would be cheaper then call back with this job order # which she gave me and they can do it all over the phone. I call and the man treated me like ***, he acted like I made up the whole story and laughed at me. He said someone will be there Thursday. So Thursday comes and the guy tell me he cant install it because the line has been cut.

I ask why he just cant splice it, he said he cant and he will put an order in ASAP. I should be up and running no later than next Thursday. Well here it is Tuesday and no phone call, update or visit. I called tonight almost 2 weeks after this whole ordeal started.

The lady said nothing has been done with the order yet, its still out there and it will take up to 14 days. WTH? Then she had the nerve to ask if she could help me with anything else? I was like what?

You have yet to help me with anything!! Worst service ever, worst rudest customer service ever.

Not once has anyone even offered a discount or credit to my account. Save your money and go else where!!!!!!

Review about: Mediacom Installation.

Comments

#520672

You should not have to go through this much trouble to start your service with us. Please send me an email with your phone number or the address you are having the services installed at to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com and I will do everything I can to make this right.

-James