Coverage Area
Style and Design

My husband or I have called Mediacom several times in the year that we have had them. We have had techs out to our house on numerous occasions and they still tell us that there is nothing wrong or its in our house or some type of bull *** that goes along with their lingo.

They were supposed to be here last Saturday, no phone call and no show. They are supposed to be here today and yet no call and no show. If I did a no call, no show at my work I would be fired. If I wasn't to pay my bill they wouldn't hesitate to shut off my internet, cable and phone.

Well I am done with Mediacom and their bull ***, never will I send anyone I know to go with this company, and from what I can gather I don't see how they can begin to stay in business with all the complaints I have read. So take my advice, check out reviews and ask how your friends, family and co-workers like a particular type of service with any cable provider.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Xtream Bundle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Unable to resolve problem, Do not do what they say, Customer service sucks, No sympathy, Want your money but do not want to fix your problem.

Comments