I signed a 2 year contract and was mislead by the representative from the very beginning. I have not even had the equipment installed because the company has messed up the scheduling several times.

When I called in to customer service to fix the issue and actually have the equipment installed, I spoke to the rudest supervisor who had absolutely no concern for me as a customer.

I have worked in customer service for over six years and everything said during the call would get me fired from my job if I ever said that to a customer. If I could cancel and switch to another provider I would in a second.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

they are very much the worst ... they don't keep track of calls ... the reps lie

aleatalouise

They done the same thing to me. Only after they finally decided to come and hook it up, the technician was unable to hook up the internet to my laptop, so he gave me a 800 number to call.

I eventually cancelled service and have been trying to get my money back ever since. This is going on over a month and they are saying it could be an additional month and a half. If they have not hooked up your service yet.

DONT DO IT!!!!!! THEY ARE AWFUL!!!