I have been trying to contact Mediacom customer service several times in the past 2 weeks and can't reach any live person. Mediacom did not install our cable properly in the first place and they caused damage to our home.

Then two other men from mediacom came to our home to see if the first guy did a proper job. So they dug up the cable and drilled more holes in our home and stretched an orange cable across our front yard. They told me and my husband that they would be back to burry the cable.

That was 2 weeks ago. We have rain water coming into our home from the holes that mediacom drilled and like i said earlier, we can't get a live person on the phone to complain or to get the initial installation corrected and I think we may have to get a lawyer involved!

Review about: Mediacom Installation.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello,

This is not what we expect from our technicians and I will be happy to get this issue resolved for you. Can you send us an email with your account or phone number along with a brief description of the issue to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com?

Tim